REGISTRATION for RELIGIOUS EDUCATION
- AFTERNOON CLASSESwill meet on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 4:15 P. M. until 5:30 P.M.for grades1, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7th
- AFTERNOON WEE WISDOM CLASSES will meet on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday Afternoons ONLY
- MONDAY EVENING CLASSESwill meet from 6:15 P. M. until 7:30P.M. for grades 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, & 7th
- COMMUNION CLASS (2nd GRADE) will meet ONLY ON THURSDAYfrom 4:15 to 5:45
- CONFIRMATION CLASS (8th GRADE) will meet ONLY on THURSDAY from6:15 P.M.until 7:30 P.M
- THIS YEAR we will have one way to register:
- Come into the RELIGIOUS EDUCATION OFFICE, (classes will be available on a first come, first serve basis only).Remember Monday Afternoon fills up fast and is first come, first serve.
NEW STUDENTS MUST COME INTO THE OFFICE TO REGISTER WITH THEIR BAPTISM CERTIFICATE.
2015-2016 REGISTRATION DATES IN THE OFFICE
May 18th -21st; May 26ht- May 28th; June 1st – 4th,; June 8th – 11th; June 15th- 18TH, June 21th – 24th; July 1ST – July 17th $50.00 late fee after July 17th . (We are closed July 20th – August 31st)
Registration will be made available from 10:00 A. M. to 2:30 P. M. on the above dates. For those who work there will be 2 nights for registration from 5:00 to 6:30 PM. The dates are Monday, May 18th and Tuesday, May 26th.
†A Very Special Pilgrimage†
Experience a firsthand the magnificent Shrines of Italy on an 11 Day Pilgrimage with our Spiritual Leader Fr. Bill O’Brien.
We will leave St Veronica’s on October 26th to the beautiful city of Rome. We begin by attending, w/other Pilgrims, a papal audience with Pope Francis.
From there our focus will be with multitude of spectacular Basilicas, magnificent Shrines, exquisite Cathedrals, Scala Sancta, Monte Cassino and St Benedict, Naples and Pompeii, San Giovanni Rotondo and St Padre Pio. Grotto of St Michael the Archangel and Lanciano (miracle of Eucharist). Loretto and Assisi.
We hope that you can join us on this “dream Pilgrimage”. $ 3000.00 pp with health insurance included. Please remember, space is limited. For more info, please contact pilgrimage coordinator Deacon Tom. 732 610 5434 or e mail email@example.com
Consider Joining our Altar Server Ministry
St. Veronica Altar Server Ministry provides an opportunity for the young people of our parish to become more involved in the parish in a constructive, helpful and educational way. The altar server ministry is very important and beautiful commitment to our parish community and is an invitation by God. The altar server ministry provides boys and girls with the opportunity to learn more about their faith and to begin to build a foundation of evangelization and stewardship by serving at Mass and other liturgical functions. An altar server is the right hand helper of the Priest and Deacon at the Mass.
This ministry allows young parishioners to grow in the following ways:
•Serve Christ and the Church
•Participate in the Liturgy
•Learn more about the Mass and the Church
•Be more involved in the parish
The Ministry is open to those in Fifth Grade and beyond, who have celebrated their First Communion.
Altar Server training will begin in September, with sessions on Saturdays. We will let you know when the training session times are scheduled.
If you are interested in joining our altar server ministry, please click here Form for registration and return it to the rectory to the attention of Deacon Gino Esposito.